London, U.K. Wednesday 28th June 2017 – Morning Data, an award-winning supplier of world-class software and service solutions for the global insurance industry, today announced that it has been shortlisted for Technology Partner of the Year at the Tech and Innovation Awards 2017, organised by Insurance Times magazine.
The Technology Partner of the Year award focuses on firms that have made a real impression on the broker, insurer or MGA it worked with on a successful technology partnership. Entrants must demonstrate that the application of new software, hardware or information and communications technology has helped help the insurer or broker solve a problem or realise new opportunities.
Commenting on the nomination, Kirstin Duffield, Managing Director said, “This nomination is for our recent implementation of the Morning Data platform, NOVUS, to a top ten UK broker. The project is ongoing, and will afford the broking group a single platform for its London Market Broker and growing MGA insurance activity.”
She continued, “As we continue to cement our reputation as the technology provider of choice for the London Market broker and MGA sectors, the nomination is very welcome. It is a testament to the commitment and expertise of the Morning Data team, and thanks to the ongoing support of our clients.”
Morning Data’s award successes include:
▪ Most Influential Women in UK Tech 2017, Computer Weekly (Kirstin Duffield) Longlisted
▪ Technology Partnership Award, Insurance Times Tech & Innovation Awards 2017 Finalist
▪ Technology Innovation, Insurance Times Tech & Innovation Awards 2016 Finalist
▪ Training Excellence & Impact (Business Partner), IT Awards 2015 Winner
▪ Top 50 Most Influential Women 2015, Computer Weekly (Kirstin Duffield)
▪ Top 25 Most Influential Women 2014, Computer Weekly (Kirstin Duffield)
▪ Technology Innovation of the Year, IT Awards 2013 Winner
▪ Top 25 Most Influential Women 2013, Computer Weekly (Kirstin Duffield)
▪ Team Leader of the Year (SME), EveryWoman in Technology Awards 2012 (Kirstin Duffield)
▪ Best SME of the Year, The Britain's Best Business Awards 2012 Silver
▪ Technology Provider of the Year, The Compliance Register Awards 2011 Winner
▪ CEO of the Year, The Compliance Register Awards 2011 (Kirstin Duffield) Runner Up
The full list of shortlisted firms and individuals for the Tech and Innovation Awards 2017 can be viewed here. The winners will be announced on 14th September 2017 at a presentation ceremony at Royal Garden Hotel in Kensington.