Now in its 6th year, Computer Weekly's 2017 awards for the most influential women in UK technology recognises the accomplishments of inspirational women and their contribution to the ever-evolving technology industry. Since its launch in 2012, the list has been expanded from 25 to include 50 of the industry’s most influential women.
Kirstin is a keen advocate for women in IT, and endeavours to actively encourage more women to consider careers in both the technology and insurance sectors. Commenting on the nomination, Kirstin Duffield, said, “It is an honour to be included on this year’s longlist for Computer Weekly’s most influential women in UK tech. The list features many extraordinary women who are each making an important contribution to the UK’s technology sector, and I’m delighted to be included in such excellent company.
She continued, “The awards themselves are now a firm fixture on the calendar, and initiatives such as these play a significant role in not only celebrating some of the UK’s brightest talent, but also in promoting diversity in the technology sector. It’s great to see that there are more and more nominees put forward each year.”
Morning Data’s award successes include:
• Technology Partnership Award, Insurance Times Tech & Innovation Awards 2017 - Finalist
• Technology Innovation, Insurance Times Tech & Innovation Awards 2016 - Finalist
• Training Excellence & Impact (Business Partner), IT Awards 2015 - Winner
• Top 50 Most Influential Women 2015, Computer Week (Kirstin Duffield)
• Top 25 Most Influential Women 2014, Computer Weekly (Kirstin Duffield)
• Technology Innovation of the Year, IT Awards 2013 - Winner
• Top 25 Most Influential Women 2013, Computer Weekly - (Kirstin Duffield)
• Team Leader of the Year (SME), Every Woman in Technology Awards 2012 (Kirstin Duffield)
• Best SME of the Year, The Britain's Best Business Awards 2012 - Silver
• Technology Provider of the Year, The Compliance Register Awards 2011- Winner
• CEO of the Year, The Compliance Register Awards 2011 (Kirstin Duffield) Runner Up